“The venue has a catering on-site, all you have to do is choose your menu, many selections. They have table linens to choose from or bring in what you want, you have the option to have the facility provide the flowers, there is a beautiful, full service bar, out-door wedding option which is beautiful!!! Must see to believe!!!”
Catering Prices (2023/2024)
Pricing is based on per guest cost and includes hors d’ oeuvres, dinner and full catering service.
The Catering Prices Include:
- Indoor/outdoor tables and chairs (high cocktail tables are also available)
- Linens and table toppers (large color selection)
- Tableware, full event coordination
- Day of event coordination
- 18% service charge on buffet-style dinner; 22% service charge for family-style, or sit-down, dinner
- Any changes to the menu, services, and any special requests may be negotiated in terms of menu items and the price.
- Some centerpieces can be provided at an additional cost.
- There is no cake cutting fee.
- We can provide you with a variety of desserts from local merchants.
- There is an applicable sales tax on catering services (7.75%)
- Full non-alcoholic bar (dry bar) available for a low per-guest price ($3.50 per person)
- No corkage fee.
- It is required that our bartenders serve your special event. $200 per server, maximum 8 hours incl. 2-hour setup/cleanup
- Dry bar includes sodas, juices, punch, some non-alcoholic cocktails and all supplies needed from drinkware to fruit
If you have any questions about event catering, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.